Budget Town Hall
- What is the District allocating for school safety and security? In what way will these funds be used?
- We have heard that the new Community Center will not require a millage increase, but what about the operating expenses when the building opens, will millage be needed for those expenses?
- Can you comment on what has driven the growth of the number of administrative positions over the last 10 years, and how our district’s administrative position count and cost compare to other similarly sized districts in PA?
- The full amount of COVID funds you received, how you spent it, the number of students who benefited, and how they benefited and the outcome.
- Registrations for the summer success academy this year is now by registration, how will that help all struggling students?
- Why is the district moving the K-4 Life Skills Classroom to Brecknock Elementary?
- Can you refresh us on the details of the new Athletic/Community Center?