Physical examinations are required for any athlete wishing to participate in a school-sponsored PIAA sport. Physicals must be certified on or after June 1 and are valid for the entire school year. If your physical is completed more than six weeks prior to the start of your sports season a re-certification must be completed. Physicals are offered by the Governor Mifflin School District prior to the start of each sports season. If student-athletes opt to have a physical provided by the District during one of the four designated athletic physical dates, the physical is provided free of charge. Please check the district calendar and your email as physical dates are announced throughout the year.
Athletes may also opt to have a physical performed by a private physician. The physical forms, as well as recertification forms, must be completed electronically via PlanetHS.
PLEASE NOTE: All athletic physical forms must be completed digitally via PlanetHS. Handwritten or paper copies WILL NOT be accepted by the Athletics Office.
- How does a student sign up for a PlanetHS account?
- Must the student and parent have separate accounts?
- If I am having issues on a mobile device, what should I do?
- What forms must I print, and how do I print them?
- What forms must be taken to a doctor?
- The doctor has signed my form, now what?
- Who do I contact if I have a technical problem with PlanetHS?