Budget Town Hall
- We have a smaller student population, yet our property taxes have increased over 15 years with many students not proficient in math or science. What steps will be taken to shrink the budget and focus on educational services?
- Will the district replace staff pensions, eliminate non-mission critical services, or switch to tuition-based systems for common-sense cost reductions?
- Does next year’s budget cover the cost of Bus Aides/Monitors for the District?
- What is the district doing to raise per pupil spending?
- When is Mifflin going to put money into more security and safety for our kids?