Governor Mifflin Education Foundation
The Governor Mifflin Education Foundation (GMEF) was founded in 1994 and was the first non-profit organization of its kind in Berks County. GMEF’s mission is grounded in supporting the initiatives and efforts of Governor Mifflin School District educators who strive to reach new heights in providing students with a robust and future-focused education.
Our foundation supports a variety of initiatives across Governor Mifflin School District, including literacy initiatives, summer learning experiences, educational technology initiatives, and enhanced student experiences.
Governor Mifflin Education Foundation offers grants to teachers and student-led initiatives on a rolling basis. For more information or to request funding, please contact Beth Stanislawczyk, Executive Director.
- Free Pre-K Literacy Program
- Global STEM learning project
- Purchase of classroom technology to support 21st century learning
- Sending students to the Vex Robotics Tournament
- Makerspace in GMHS
- Purchase of virtual reality goggles for student learning experiences
- Supplying book bundles, book vending machines, and book boxes across the Governor Mifflin community
- Support for Teachers in the Park
- Supporting Mifflin Summer Zone, a free summer learning program held in workshop-style sessions for grades K-8
Thank you Governor Mifflin Education Foundation for this opportunity! My music loving daughter had the BEST time using this incredible equipment and spending time with some of her friends and favorite instructors.
Kelly Ross, GMSD Parent & Educator