Free COVID-19 Testing Center at BCIU
- GM Gold
- Mifflin Park
A new COVID-19 testing center has opened at BCIU. Rapid antigen, PCR, and at-home tests available.
For your reference, please see the update below regarding free COVID-19 testing options available in Berks County:
- The COVID-19 testing center currently operating at 2561 Bernville Road is scheduled to close on Friday, September 9, 2022.
- A new testing center will open at the Berks County Intermediate Unit (BCIU), 1111 Commons Boulevard, Reading, PA 19605.
- The BCIU testing center will open Monday, September 12, 2022, and operate from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Free point-of-care (rapid antigen), free PCR, and distribution of free over-the-counter tests will be available.
- Individuals seeking a test should follow the directional signs and park in the designated spots along the north side of the BCIU Main Office.
- Individuals will be assisted with testing while they remain in their vehicles.
The free COVID-19 testing is provided in partnership with the PA Department of Health and AMI Expeditionary Health Care to help schools maintain in-person instruction and offer testing options to our community.